By buying this product you can collect up to 34 loyalty points. Your cart will total 34 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,34 €.
0 SET SETS
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last sets in stock!
||Share and get discount code|
more info customer service
FREE FAST SHIPPING
360 DAYS FOR RETURNS
never used products
on the next purchase
Gulf Formula EFE Catalyst Compatible Passenger Car
Motor Oil Product Description Gulf Formula EFE is the most advanced high performance, low SAPS fuel economy passenger car motor oil formulated from synthetic base stocks and state-of-the-art additive technology to provide outstanding protection against wear and deposits & sludge build-up. It is specially designed for use as catalyst compatible oil in high performance gasoline and diesel engines requiring low friction, low viscosity, low SAPS oils with HTHS greater than 2.9 mPa.s in passenger cars and light vans fitted with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Three Way Catalyst (TWC). It is developed to exceed the service fill requirements of most recent models of Ford, Mazda and other OEMs requiring ACEA C1 type of oils.
Features & Benefits
• Unique additive chemistry increases the life of DPF & TWC and provides fuel economy benefits.
• Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability decelerates oil degradation and thus facilitates extended oil change intervals
• Active cleaning agents reduce deposits & sludge and keeps engine clean and increases its life.
• Excellent antiwear technology leads to superior wear protection
• Exceptional Stay-in-Grade performance ensures reliable lubrication even at higher loads
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity aids quick cold start and provides wear protection at start-up Applications
• Latest generation high performance gasoline and diesel engines in modern passenger cars light vans fitted with DPF and TWC requiring catalyst compatible fuel economy oils meeting ACEA C1 specifications.
• These oils may be unsuitable for use in some engines requiring high viscosity grade oils or in markets where fuel sulphur content is high (consult owner manual/ handbook). Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties